为GE digital foundry collaboration room设计一副描绘医疗互联网/智慧医疗未来的愿景画，要能体现出高科技感、数字化，数据云，互联互通的特点。
Draw a picture that depicts the future of medical Internet/ smart health and embodies the following characteristics for GE’s digital foundry collaboration room: high-tech, digitalization, data cloud and interconnection.
The picture should involve medical care, medical image, cloud, GE/ mobile app center and marketing strategy of GEHC (Care First). If medical devices such as CT/MR and ultrasound equipment are introduced, the picture is expected to be drawn with simple lines.
Site photos of the lab
Line drawings of equipment (CT and MR)
Design diagrams of foundry tour
Marketing strategy of GEHC – Care First
Depending on characteristics of the collaboration room, the picture is designed to impress people as high-tech and professional. Simple and interesting lines match well with patterns characterized by GE elements, which spreads the ideas of GE and exhibits its products clearly and directly. The specially designed lines and colors create amazing projection and lighting effects and achieve the ideal combination of art and technology in the true sense.
Specific design concepts
1) The left part is inspired by the interconnection concept of GE products. The selected elements include core medical equipment, images, medical personnel and maps. These elements are combined together to realize human-computer interconnection and provide better patient experience. Both technology and medical care are within reach and under control.
b. 中司区域创作的Health Cloud 体现了GE公司推广的医疗数据云概念，设计的流程图为:提取样本、分析患者病症、比对、陪护、数据集成，将这些数据共享到云端，展现了GE数据云大大提高医疗结构的诊断速度和精度，优化临床工作流程，形成以协同图像储存和管理，和以患者为中心的护理新模式。
2) Health Cloud of the intermediate region manifests medial data cloud promoted by GE. The design processes are as follows: fetch samples, analyze symptoms of patients, compare and integrate the data, share the data on the cloud, demonstrate the greatly improved diagnosis precision and speed by data cloud of GE, optimize the clinical flow and form new nursing models centered on patients and collaborative image storage and management.
c. 右边部分设计理念来源于GE公司所创新的数字化医疗系统，带有GE logo的移动设备 (smart phone、car、tv)可以实时跟踪、监控、收集GE的医疗设备的数据，该设计图达到实现远程培训将通过实时对话，实时视频的方式做了推广和宣传的作用。充分显示了GE 公司的未来科技为医院及患者提供极大的便利与沟通。
3) The right part draws inspiration from the digital medical system innovated by GE. Mobile devices (smart phone, car and TV) marked with the company emblem can track, monitor and collect data of GE’s medical equipment in real time. The design achieves distance learning by means of live conversation and real time videos. It fully demonstrates the tremendous convenience to doctor-patient communication brought by future technologies of GE.
1) According to characteristics of the actual objects, materials such as imported paint markers, propylene dyes for glass painting, markers and fluorescent powders are employed for painting. The adoption of such tools is able to maximize color saturation, glossiness and cleanness of the whole picture while successfully completing glass painting.
b. 考虑到整个Collaboration Room的结构，该设计方案整体色调选择:灰、蓝、银。不仅与 room气氛融合，更增加了科技感与新媒体艺术的元素。
2) Taking into account the structure of the collaboration room, the design selects grey, blue and silver as main colors of the picture. These colors will not only conform to the style of the collaboration room, but also introduce elements of technology and new media art.